Dip powder manicure is somewhere between a regular manicure and a fake acrylic nail. Dip manicures use a combination of colorful, fine-grain powder, adhesives, topcoats, and buffing to achieve a sturdy, acrylic-like finish. It looks like a magical dust that transforms into an even coat of paint. The results are incredibly durable, natural-looking.
Nails are filed, shaped and cleansed. The nail plate is brushed over with a bond polish to make sure the color sticks, and followed with a base coat. Then, one fingernail is dipped into a jar of highly pigmented powder in your chosen color. The process is repeated a couple of times depending on the color and product to achieve your desired look. Then, the rough, powdery layers are transformed into a smooth, glossy finish once a sealant is applied. The best part: Unlike the classic gel manicure, dip nails dry in seconds — no UV lamp or dryer required.
Why Are Dip Manicures Chosen By Many Customers?
- No need to worry about the possibility of skin damage from UV lamps.
- Last longer than gel nail polish (up to three weeks).
- Doesn’t use acrylic nail glue which can include questionable chemicals.
- Thinner layers, which avoid your chance of damaging your nail beds or getting an infection.
- Save time spent in a nail salon due to the quick application time and fast drying time.
- Endless amount of nail colors and textures to choose from.
- Less messy.
- You can certainly paint over your dip powder nails (but don’t do this regularly).
Nail salon 75088 – Joy Nails Bar in Timberlake Shopping Center, Rowlett, TX : Got a special occasion planned and need a chic set of elegant nails to complete your look?
Joy Nails Bar in Timberlake Shopping Center
Add : 3520 Lakeview Pkwy, Rowlett, TX 75088
Phone : (972) 475-6474
Service : https://joynailsbarrowlett.com/service
Read more → JOYFUL Manicure and Organic manicure are is a Must-Try experience!