– A paraffin manicure is a nail treatment session and hydrates dry and tired skin. A paraffin treatment is recommended for very dry skin as the warm wax opens the pores and improves blood circulation.
– How long does it take? A paraffin manicure treatment takes 20 – 30 minutes and can last for 1 – 2 weeks.
– How long does it last? A gelish manicure can last anywhere up to 2 to 3 weeks if applied properly.
Gel Manicure with Nail Art
– Gel manicure with nail art as the name suggests is gelish nail colors manicure with nail art. You may choose a simple nail art, or top it off with special 3D nail art accessories.
– How long does it take? A gel manicure with nail art usually takes a min of 90 minutes, depending on the complexity of the nail art design.
Reverse French Manicure
– A reverse french manicure is simply the mirror image of the classic french and highlights the lower part of your nail. It is also commonly known as the “half crescent.”
– How long does it take? A French manicure or Reverse French takes up to 45 to 60 minutes.
– The American manicure is somewhat similar to French manicure. The significant difference lies in the base colour. For American manicure, the base polish is transparent, showing your natural nail base with a nude or white tip.
– How long does it take? American manicure takes up to 45 to 60 minutes.
Add : 32411 Pacific Hwy S, Federal Way, WA 98003
Phone : (253) 831-4906
Read more → A gorgeous yet delicate look! Visit us now!