* Extra Charge for longer, coffin & Stiletto nails Other
Acrylic (Regular)$35 & Up
White Tip$40 & Up
Pink/White$60 & Up
Gel Builder$50 & Up
Acrylic (Regular)$30 & Up
White Tip (Pink)$40 & Up
Pink/White$50 & Up
Gel Builder$35 & Up
How Long Are Acrylic Nails Supposed To Last?
– While acrylic nails can last a couple of months, it really depends on you and how well you take care of them. If you’re willing to put in the work and time, you can make your sculptured acrylic nails last for as long as your fingernails can safely wear them.
How Can You Make Acrylics Last Longer?
– Contrary to popular belief, you can still use your hands when you have acrylics, wearing gloves while doing things like cleaning. Also, use moisturizer and cuticle oil to keep your hands and nails healthy.
– As with any treatment, do your research on the salon—the right care and attention to detail can help extend the life of your manicure in the long run. Beyond that, the biggest enemies to acrylics are wearing them beyond their lifespan and not keeping up with fills.
How Long Do Gel Extensions Last?
– They can last anywhere from two to four weeks, depending on the skill of the nail technician as well as how naturally oily your nails are. People who tend to have oilier nails tend to see lifting a bit sooner.
How Long Do Dip Powder Nails Last For?
– Once you apply and care for them correctly, Dip Powder Nails can last for around 3-4 weeks.
– But this will vary based on the brand of Dip Powder that you use and the amount of activity that you do.
– You see premium brands tend to last longer. And the more activities that you do with your hands such as gardening and dishwashing will shorten the lifespan of your dip nails.