As both of these nails are gel nails having similarities in terms of the look and durability of the nails. But the application process and cost differ from each other.
Liquid Gel Nails
- These gel nails are a bit costly covering the range of 35$ to 100$ depending on the complexity of designs.
- The application is not so sophisticated. You have to cure it under the UV light for 15 seconds after applying the base coat. Then apply other designs to have your gel nails.
- Usually last for 2-3 weeks. But these nails are not refillable. So, nothing to worry about if they start to chip or crack.
- You must remove these nails very gently. Go to a fashion saloon to avoid any kind of damage to your nails. Or you can do the removal at home using acetone.
Powder Gel Nails
- These nails are less costly than liquid gel nails on average. The estimated cost to have a set of powder nails is more or less 45$.
- After applying the base coat dip your fingers in the powder gel. Then use a top coat to seal the powder. Then cure the nails by following the same process as liquid gel nails.
- Powder gel nails generally last for 2-4 weeks. It depends on how much you take care of the nails. So the durability varies from person to person.
- The removal of powder gel nails should be done with immense patience. Soak a cotton ball in 100% pure acetone then place it on the top of the nails. You have to wait at least 10 minutes before you slide off the layers of your nails.