Gel nails are not extensions – they are formed by brushing three coats of gel onto the natural nail. A base coat is first applied, followed by a polish color and then a protective top coat. After being applied, each coat is cured under a UV light for a few minutes.
Pros of Gel Manicure:
- The possibility of obtaining beautiful and long nails even for people who are not able to grow them on their own.
- A wide selection of decorations and nail colors.
- They give a shiny, fresh look.
- Long-lasting and strong nails.
- They are more flexible than acrylic nails and therefore less likely to chip off.
- Drying time is much quicker than a regular manicure.
- There are no unpleasant fumes during application.
Get soft, well-groomed hands and feet with our natural nail treatments! Gels have recently become the hottest nail trend to hit the beauty scene. Gel manicures are not bad for your nails when professionally done. Have a bit of fun with this playful nail design. These look great with a range of outfits and perfect for every season.
It’s safe to say that the nail art design you’re wearing speaks volumes about your personality while jazzing up your look. With diverse services available, our salon is a perfect place to get a new hairdo, a new manicure, a full set of lash extensions, or get any beauty update for healthy and glowing skin.
Read more → Do you like to change your nail polish often?